Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Update: Car - & other stuff!

Greetings


Well I "scored" a 2nd hand "motor" FINALLY!


It's a beaut...Falcon EL (1997) Falcon Sapphire Wagon, Automatic, 6 Cylinder (4.1 Ltr) Engine, Power front windows, Electric mirrors, Driver's side Air bag, Bags of room, Great CD-Radio with 4 speakers...Best car and youngest I've ever owned, I'm pleased to report!.


Pics







Last Four (4) Pic from my Cam Phone.






Anyhow twat-else?  Oh yeah just has a Flat Inspection, she (the real estate agent rep) was here 3 minutes, after "Gordo" and I spent few hours cleaning! LOL Not!

Thank Christ! Done now and don't need to worry about it for another Six (6) months :-)

My Yahoo Adult Humour List "The Silly Buggers" IS going great guns!  We are up to 18 member with 4 waiting approval, we've been generating anywhere between 200-350 posts a month since I created it on 25 November 2011, with members from not only the "Oz Mafia" (Australia) but the Middle East, Bali, U.S.A, U.K, and even Canada!

Do you wish to know more?

http://au.groups.yahoo.com/group/TheSillyBuggers/

I'm a member of 9 other Yahoo Groups too!.


With Blogger, Tumblr, Face book, Google +, and a Twitter presence, it's "full on" to keep up!.


BUTT I do, LUV it so... 



I LUV Betty White!


Cheers


Mt


No comments:

Uncle's Blog Archive