Saturday, December 3, 2011

Telly (T.V) I'm Watching

Here's my current? crop of programs I'm watching at the moment.

Some are Australia (for thoses visiting from O.S).


Yeah I know...Judging from the entries...I have TOO much time on my paws!





***NOTE:  
ALL images please click on them 
to ENLARGE to Org Size***




House M.D - Just finished last week the current season.
 Grey's Anatomy - Watching reruns at present.



Keeping up the the Jones (An Aussie Reality series)

JAG (Reruns)




Cor'!!! whom wouldn't like dat under their crissie tree - Nake
Cor'! What I wouldn't GIVE ta havie Sara under my Crissie tree 
- Naked (of course) 
Lovely Grub!


Recruits: Paramedics (Australian) Series








The Big Bang Theory


Reno 911! (Reruns)





Operation Repo - YEAH...It's a fake and cheeshy! - I like Matt!



Hardcore Pawn - Luv Les and his bitchin' daughter - she's the sales person from hell but you can't help admire her.


Les just loves to have the last word - Good on him!



American Pickers - Now wouldn't we ALL like to do this, I know I've have but I've NOT got these guys know how or balls to go into some of these "good ole boys" houses!.

Pimp My Ride - Love how they create amazing rides out of "bangers" - in other words Absolute Crap!


Supernatural - Ole' Sam & Dean still fightin' the righteous fight!

The Walking Dead Season 02 keeps getting better - having not watched much yet, I'm taking my time - I think it's that good!  I like stuff about Zombies - Guess that's the GUY in me!.


True Blood - We only get it here IF you'll got PAY-TV and it's WAY too expensive so it's D/L time or order the DVDs from O.S (overseas). Season 4 Just finished watching and it was a beauty!




 Fringe - Reruns at the moment here, quite odd but entertaing - I like "Walter" and the funny out of the blue sayings he comes out with!.




Sons of Anarchy - Yet to see Season 2 yet, The first of outstanding.



Rush (Australian) Just finished final series here, interesting at first, but suffered from too many personal/romantic cringes and their marksmanship left a lot to be desired If they were suppose to be portraying real life "Soggie's" (special ops).

Yeah yeah I know...It's ONLY T.V!













 Blue Bloods




Burn Notice - I like the hints & explanations of spy craft, given in such a droll tone!


NCIS - I catch it depending on the write up in the guide or the promo, afraid the writers are letting the series down after a good few years.




These ARE a beauty!
(Click for larger size)






"Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
— Albert Einstein

No comments:

Uncle's Blog Archive