Thursday, May 17, 2012

ShelTox - Page 1 of 3

For those (who EVER you may be or CARE)  

 My Tumblr page...

ShelTox

Yeah "ShelTox" - a nickname I picked up in school...short lived I might add! 


It originally came by the popular (at the time) brand name of fly-strips and (gawd...I'm shown ma age here!
"bug reaper juice" (fly spray) products that were heavily promoted on T.V (adds) and sold here in Australia when I was growing up in the 70's


 I just stumbled across "Tumblr", it's an odd, endlessly stream, if weirdly comfortable place (for me) to both post-re post others work, as well as share with like-minded people on various subjects that most probably to be considered TOO extreme for most blogs and other forums.  

I mean I've SEEN stuff that would make "iron-man" blush!


Well, as they say in "MY" classics...

No comments:

Uncle's Blog Archive