Monday, February 27, 2012

How are things?

Well, as for me, pretty much settled into my flat here in Berkeley...I can't believe it's been just over 3 months since I moved in!
Count 6 months since I got out of hospital.

Niggley health problems still dog me but I refuse to let it get on top of me, next life challenge is get another car before end of March, so am keeping an "eagle eye" on the on-line adds like in our local region via "Trading Post", "Gum Tree" another good one, just plan to get something old but runs...like ALL my cars have been.

Next Doc's visit I will get referral to the local hospital (Wollongong) here, I OWE then a box of chockie's up in I.C.U for  saved me anyway!

Plan to get a proper check up and ensure the issues I'm having get addressed.
Just need to get in for an appointment date FIRST!

After much trials & tribulations my internet connection SEEMS to be behaving it self now so I'm able to do much more I'm pleased to report.
I hope now to be able to HAVE more "contact" with people I know unlike before...We shall see.




Cheeky
Chrysanth WebStory What's your WebStory today?

No comments:

Uncle's Blog Archive